- Badge Programs: Supplemental educational program for riders wishing to advance to next levels and for volunteers.
- Birthday Parties: A fun way to celebrate your child's birthday with pony rides, grooming, cart rides, and hay rides. Pizza and juice are included.
- Equishare: The sensible alternative to horse-ownership. Equishare offers rider the chance to bond with a horse and three 3-hour weekly slots and lessons to ride. Discounts for Winter Equishare!
- Group and Troop Riding: Troop riding offers a more economical way to ride with fellow riders on the same level. Troops are offered in the Fall, Winter, Spring, and Summer.
- Petite Equestrian Programs: Seaton Hackney offers group lessons (riding, grooming, and safety) for 4-6 year olds.
- Private Riding Lessons: Private lessons are the perfect introduction (or re-introduction) to riding. Weekly lessons are offered in 30-minutes or 60-minute intervals.
- Rusty Riders Lessons: Weeky trail ride lessons on Thursday and/or Friday from 9:30am to 11:30am.
- Trail Lessons: Seaton Hackney Stables are located on the edge of Loantka Park with miles of riding trails through the Morris County Park Commission and the Great Swamp. Enjoy the tranquility of the forest on horseback.
- X-Country Clinics: An introduction to cross-country eventing.